Friday, February 21

Saturday Photo Hunt....amber

This week's Saturday Photo Hunt theme was  "amber".  Must admit I had to go to the archives for these shots. The weather here on Kauai hasn't cooperated  the past week or so for capturing desired photos. Its been a bit soggy to say the least!!
 
  Anyhow, one of the things I loved about our farm back in Nebraska was
the ability to cruise around the property and snap, snap, snap.
 
presenting "amber" waves of grain--Nebraska style.
 







Next week's theme is Boogie....join us!!
Click Here to join the fun.

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! We would have to go to the archives too as everything here is just white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the amber waves of grain....

    ReplyDelete
  3. really beautiful. love nebraska's prairies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! And it warmed me up! :)
    KZK
    (Colors are too much of a challenge for me - I'm clinically color-blind, so we sat out this week.)

    ReplyDelete

  5. Amazing shots for this week's theme!

    Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous shots! I'm glad you were able to share them with us.
    Happy Hunting ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. All very nice pictures! The third picture reminds me of "Horton Hears A Who" and that last picture would be perfect for a cereal box or magazine cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos--I'm really missing the color and the warmth, spring cannot get here fast enough!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...I would love to hear what you think of our adventures, so please feel free to add a comment.