Friday, February 24

Hooray it's Friday...


It's friday...we did our walk about the ranch this morning and I am happy to report it was "skunk free" but, I did manage to slip on the frozen grass. No injuries just a bruised pride. I was blessed to have 3 rescue dogs ready to lick me to death as I tried to regain my composure and get back on my feet.

A shot of Miss Molly and I on our walk this morning.

Here is poor Schatzie as she continues to "air" out from yesterdays skunk encounter. 
You can go here to read about that exciting adventure. 
 Today, I am going to clean house, sip on a good hot chocolate
 and read my new book. 

If any of you have read this or have experience with TTouch 
please let me know how it's worked for you! 


 I hope that you have a great friday.

7 comments:

  1. your opening paragraph made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least Schatzie gets to air out on a lounge chair. She looks pretty comfy! Love your shadow shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whew...no more skunks...hope Schatzie airs out soon...that smell lingers...great shadow shot..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this book before but it looks really good. Hopefully they'll be no more close encounters with the skunk. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Noreen & Reggie-dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor stinky dog, trying to air out in the sunshine. good luck with your book, will look forward to hearing what you learn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. poor stinky dog, trying to air out in the sunshine. good luck with your book, will look forward to hearing what you learn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always think that when you fall and the dogs lick you, that is a doggy version of CPR...

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...I would love to hear what you think of our adventures, so please feel free to add a comment.