Saturday, June 4

another day....means another egg!!

Yep, found another egg in the nest this morning. So far we have 4 eggs, it's going to be a very busy little nest once they hatch. I'm guessing she will have one more egg and then the incubation period will start. I was able to capture a couple photos of mom and dad today away from the nest.
As I wandered around the yard I snapped a few other shots of life on the ranch....enjoy!!



mom

dad


mom on nest

One of the many apples on the tree.  They are about the size of a walnut right now.
Tiny  little peaches, they are a  little bigger than an almond.




onion tops


if she's not in the water she's hiding in the grass, gotta love her!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by...I would love to hear what you think of our adventures, so please feel free to add a comment.