Monday, March 7

so tired of snow.....

Woke to another snowy day, I am so ready for the world to turn green again.  Decided to share just a couple of photos today. The first is of a sweet little monk seal I saw on our recent trip to Molokai. Unfortunately I was unable to identify this cutie, but did manage to get a great shot.  Hard to believe that they are on the Endangered Species list. If you'd like to know more about the Hawaiian Monk Seal check out this blog: www.monksealmania.blogspot.com  believe me, you'll be hooked once you read the blog a few times. Great friends, DB, Donna, Barbara and Robert are big contributors to this site. Check it out!!!
The other photo is one I took at a nearby pond/lake. Working on getting the camera settings right....still need more practice. 
just so cute!!!


waiting for spring...
Anybody with some extra sunshine please send it my way!!! Enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by...I would love to hear what you think of our adventures, so please feel free to add a comment.