Tuesday, February 22

Headed home...

Well it's time to head home. Over 17 inches of snow fell here at my sister's house in Bloomington,MN. We did alot of shoveling and snow blowing yesterday. People in Minnesota not only rake their yards, they rake the snow off the roofs of their homes...see picture of my sister raking!!  With all this snow I didn't hear one person complain or whine, they just know how to handle this kind of snow here and deal with it.
snow blowing the front walk...still snowing!

raking the roof


at the beginning of the snowfall
 So in a short bit I will load up the girlz and we will be headed south....thanks for a fun weekend Brenda. Will post more photos from the weekend when we get back to Nebraska.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by...I would love to hear what you think of our adventures, so please feel free to add a comment.